Statement of Faith
The foundation of our theology is built on the following Biblical truths.
- There is one God: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Jesus Christ the Son of God; we believe in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His victorious and atoning death, in His resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His constant intercession and in His imminent return.
- In the Church being the body of Christ, and each member being an active part, fulfilling the Great Commission.
- The Bible is the living word of God – infallible, authoritative and everlasting, and the foundation of all Christian doctrine.
- In the existence of an evil spiritual being – the devil.
- In the spiritually lost condition of all people and the essential need for ‘salvation’ by faith in Jesus Christ.
- In baptism by full immersion in water for all believers.
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a gift available to all believers, with the normal evidence of speaking in other tongues.
- In the sacraments of the Lord’s Supper through the practice of communion.
- In the power of the gospel and its ability to transform the lives of all.