Jobs at MACC
As MACC grows in student numbers, our College staff will continue to increase.
If you are interested in being a part of our dedicated staff team, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any positions currently available will be advertised below.
PRIMARY & SECONDARY CASUAL TEACHING POSITIONS
Mount Annan Christian College is seeking qualified, passionate, engaging, innovative and dynamic Primary and Secondary School Teachers to join our Casual Teaching Register.
About Mount Annan Christian College:
Mount Annan Christian College (MACC) is a co-educational Prep to Year 12 Christian College in the Macarthur region. MACC is highly valued for its nurturing, caring community, and is recognised as a leader in the implementation of innovation in education, with a focus on developing the potential within each child and positioning them for lives of purpose.
Reports to: Head of Primary | Head of Secondary
Skills and Attributes:
The successful candidate will be a reliable and enthusiastic person looking to impact on the role with excellent communication skills.
- Recognised accreditation / registration with NESA and evidence of these criteria should be included in your application.
- Enthusiastic and hardworking, demonstrating a willingness to learn, take initiative, have a positive attitude, be flexible.
- A committed Christian with a strong understanding of their faith.
- Ability to assent to the School’s Statement of Faith.
- Applicants must have a Working With Children number for NSW.
How to Apply:
- Applicants should complete a College application form which can be found below
- Submit the College application form with your CV, professional references and cover letter.
- Submit your application to the Head of Operations @ email@example.com
- For further information about the position contact the Head of Operations on (02) 46347474
- Child Protection screening procedures apply. A current First Aid Certificate is required and should be included in your application
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have current teacher’s registration in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in teaching?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a secondary school teacher?
Secondary Teaching Positions (7-12)
HSIE; Technologies (TAS); Science
Permanent Full Time, Commencing Term 1 2022
Mount Annan Christian College offers teachers and leaders the opportunity to further develop as professionals and work in a school that has grown to be among the very best. The College has achieved a well-deserved reputation for not only graduating great students but developing great teachers and educational leaders.
Due to the growth of the College, we are seeking to appoint innovative, energetic and collaborative professionals to teach within the HSIE, Technologies (TAS) and Science Faculties. Suitably qualified professionals who have enthusiasm for and/or experience in teaching are invited to apply.
The ideal applicants will have a dynamic proactive approach to teaching, immersion into College life, enthusiasm for teaching young people and professional values.
Ensuring high quality educational outcomes, to meet the highest possible standards for our students is part of our values and ethos. Teachers should be committed to their own professional development and expanding work practices to fulfil these values.
More specifically, the successful candidates will have the ability to:
- Work collaboratively within a team to contribute in the further development of the Faculty
- Contribute to an innovative educational direction that exists within the College
- Drive academic improvement in the area of literacy and numeracy from Year 7-12
- Differentiate in the classroom to promote growth for each individual student
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of the curriculum and assessment
- Implement digital literacy with regard to application of pedagogy
- Exhibit well developed communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and engage with students, parents and staff
- Demonstrate exemplary organisational and communication skills
- Present appropriate tertiary qualifications, including teaching qualifications
- Assent to the College’s Statement of Faith
Science Teacher Position:
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for and/or experience in teaching Physics, Chemistry or Biology to the HSC level.
HSIE Teacher Position:
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for and/or experience in teaching Business Studies, Legal Studies or Geography to the HSC level and Stage 4 and 5 Geography and/or History.
Technologies (TAS) Teacher Position:
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for and/or experience in teaching Stage 4 to 6 Technologies, including the HSC Design & Technology, Food Technology and/or ITM course.
NESA accreditation and a current WWCC approval number is required.
Applicants must be committed Christians with an active involvement in a local church.
Applicants should register their interest by submitting a cover letter to the Headmaster, outlining their motivation and experience; resume; completed Teacher Application Form (found on our College website – https://macc.nsw.edu.au/community/jobs-at-macc/) and certified copies of qualifications.
CV’s and a College application form should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for the Permanent Full Time positions close 4.00pm Friday 28th May 2021.
How to apply
CV’s and a College application form available below should be submitted via email to email@example.com