Holiday care is available during the school holidays in April, July and October. It is also available in December for the run up to Christmas and for the last 2 weeks in January.
Hours are from 7:00am – 6pm each day (excluding public holidays).
We offer Holiday care for Mount Annan Christian College students from Prep to Year 6.
Our Holiday care program is packed with theme days and activities, as well as incursions and excursions. The program aims to keep your children entertained during the holidays, and to ensure they are having lots of fun with their friends, new and old.
New children attending Holiday Care
If you have never Holiday Care before, you will need to enrol your child in the program first (in addition to completing any booking and consent forms).
You can do this via the MACC app or through the office.
Have a look at the Program below.
The Program tells you everything you need to know about the day, including departure and return times for excursion buses and all the other fun stuff we’ve got planned for the little people during the holidays. Please take a look and especially make note of timings for excursions and incursions. We’d hate the kids to miss out on anything!
Bookings are open now and can be made via the MACC App.
You can book your child either through the office (fill out forms) OR online through the MACC App.
Make a booking via the MACC App by following the below steps:
- Open the MACC App on your device
- Click on “eForms”
- Select the “MACC CLUB Holiday Program”
- Click on “View Form”
- Fill out your details in the space provided.
- Read the terms and conditions applicable for Holiday care
- Select “I have read & accept the above document” once you have read the information and agree to it.
- Select on the days you would like to book our child into the program.
- Fill out the information on your child and sign in the space provided.
- Finalise Payment and then click on “view summary & submit”