Our enrolment process is clear and simple. Here is an overview of your next steps to enrol your child at MACC:
We want to hear from you! If you have any enquires about Mount Annan Christian College please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Please contact the Community Engagement Officer on 02 4634 7474 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Complete Application Form
In order to begin the formal enrolment process you will need to fill out the required documentation in our enrolment booklet and pay a registration fee. The enrolment booklet can be downloaded here or picked up from reception.
To complete your application we require:
- Copy of applicant’s full birth certificate
- Copy of immunisation certificates
- Copy of applicant’s latest school reports (if applicable)
- Copy of NAPLAN Report (if applicable)
- Proof of Australian citizenship/residency (if not an Australian Citizen)
- Payment of Registration fee of $65 (incl GST) – this can be done at the office or via phone
The completed enrolment application must be signed by both parents/guardians.
Upon confirmation of payment, the College will contact you to organise an enrolment interview. This interview will be with the parents / guardians, the child and the Head of School.
4. Accept an Offer
Once the interview process is completed, an ‘Offer of Enrolment’ will be mailed to you. If you choose to accept this offer an Enrolment Fee of $875 will need to paid prior to commencement at the College.
If you have any questions throughout this enrolment process, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 02 4634 7474 or email email@example.com.