Jobs at MACC
As MACC grows in student numbers, our College staff will continue to increase.
If you are interested in being a part of our dedicated staff team, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any positions currently available will be advertised below.
EXPERIENCED PIANO/KEYBOARD TEACHER
The College is seeking to appoint a Music Tutor who has the vision and passion to help grow and develop the Performing Arts at MACC and who are willing to actively support the co-curricular program and ethos of the school. Formal Music qualifications and experience are essential. Successful candidates should be enthusiastic and self-motivated and looking for a long-term commitment
Experienced Piano/Keyboard Teacher and Accompanist (Group Lessons, with strong potential for growth)
More specifically, the successful candidate will have:
- A passionate and fun approach to introducing young beginners to the world of music
- Previous experience in lesson preparation for Early Stage 1 and Stage 1 students
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to prepare students for exams/concerts/competitions
- relate well to children, parents and College staff
- be honest, responsible, punctual, encouraging and patient
- have knowledge of AMEB syllabus, ‘Piano for Leisure Course’ and popular music.
- knowledge of Kodaly Pedagogy is desirable
A current WWCC approval number is required.
Applicants must be committed Christians with an active involvement in a local church.
CV’s and a College application form should be submitted via email to email@example.com before Friday 3rd January 2020.
The College application form can be found on our website http://macc.nsw.edu.au/community/jobs-at-macc/
How to apply
CV’s and a College application form available below should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org