Jobs at MACC
As MACC grows in student numbers, our College staff will continue to increase.
If you are interested in being a part of our dedicated staff team, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Any positions currently available will be advertised below.
PRIMARY & SECONDARY CASUAL TEACHING POSITIONS
Mount Annan Christian College is seeking qualified, passionate, engaging, innovative and dynamic Primary and Secondary School Teachers to join our Casual Teaching Register.
About Mount Annan Christian College:
Mount Annan Christian College (MACC) is a co-educational Prep to Year 12 Christian College in the Macarthur region. MACC is highly valued for its nurturing, caring community, and is recognised as a leader in the implementation of innovation in education, with a focus on developing the potential within each child and positioning them for lives of purpose.
Reports to: Head of Primary | Head of Secondary
Skills and Attributes:
The successful candidate will be a reliable and enthusiastic person looking to impact on the role with excellent communication skills.
- Recognised accreditation / registration with NESA and evidence of these criteria should be included in your application.
- Enthusiastic and hardworking, demonstrating a willingness to learn, take initiative, have a positive attitude, be flexible.
- A committed Christian with a strong understanding of their faith.
- Ability to assent to the School’s Statement of Faith.
- Applicants must have a Working With Children number for NSW.
How to Apply:
- Applicants should complete a College application form which can be found below
- Submit the College application form with your CV, professional references and cover letter.
- Submit your application to the Head of Operations @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information about the position contact the Head of Operations on (02) 46347474
- Child Protection screening procedures apply. A current First Aid Certificate is required and should be included in your application
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have current teacher’s registration in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in teaching?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a secondary school teacher?
How to apply
CV’s and a College application form available below should be submitted via email to email@example.com