Jobs at MACC
As MACC grows in student numbers, our College staff will continue to increase.
If you are interested in being a part of our dedicated staff team, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Any positions currently available will be advertised below.
PRIMARY & SECONDARY CASUAL TEACHING POSITIONS
Mount Annan Christian College
About Mount Annan Christian College:
Mount Annan Christian College (MACC) is a co-educational Prep to Year 12 Christian College in the Macarthur region. MACC is highly valued for its nurturing, caring community, and is recognised as a leader in the implementation of innovation in education, with a focus on developing the potential within each child and positioning them for lives of purpose.
Reports to: Head of Primary | Head of Secondary
Skills and Attributes:
The successful candidate will be a reliable and enthusiastic person looking to impact on the role with excellent communication skills.
- Recognised accreditation / registration with NESA and evidence of these criteria should be included in your application.
- Enthusiastic and hardworking, demonstrating a willingness to learn, take initiative, have a positive attitude, be flexible.
- A committed Christian with a strong understanding of their faith.
- Ability to assent to the School’s Statement of Faith.
- Applicants must have a Working With Children number for NSW.
How to Apply:
- Applicants should complete a College application form which can be found on the website @ http://employment.macc.nsw.edu.au.
- Submit the College application form with your CV, professional references and cover letter.
- Submit your application to the Head of Operations @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information about the position contact the Head of Operations on (02) 46347474
- Child Protection screening procedures apply. A current First Aid Certificate is required and should be included in your application
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have current teacher’s registration in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in teaching?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a secondary school teacher?
Executive Assistant to the Headmaster | Full Time
We are seeking to appoint an innovative, energetic and collaborative professional for the role of Executive Assistant to the Headmaster and Head of Operations. Suitably qualified professionals who have experience in providing day to day assistance to executives is strongly desired.
About the role:
- Management of day to day operations, alongside the Headmaster and Head of Operations
- Extensive development and industry research
- Preparation and revision of key documents
- Diary, email and inbox management
- General Office Management/Maintenance
- Full Time Position
What we are looking for:
- A person with initiative and experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Highly developed time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in potentially stressful situations
- Flexible and reliable
- Short Hand is an advantage
Flexible arrangements regarding leave during school holidays can be provided.
You must have a current valid WWCC and a Class C Drivers License.
Current First Aid qualification (including CPR and Anaphylaxis Training) required.
Applicants must be committed Christians with an active involvement in a local church.
Interested applicants should contact the Head of Operations for a Job Description initially on 4634 7474 by the 5th April 2019, and then a resume and completed Stud Application Form (found on our College website – http://macc.nsw.edu.au/community/jobs-at-macc/ and certified copies of qualifications, may be required.
CV’s and a College application form should be submitted via email to email@example.com after contacting the College.
How to apply
CV’s and a College application form available below should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org