Jobs at MACC
As MACC grows in student numbers, our College staff will continue to increase.
If you are interested in being a part of our dedicated staff team, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Any positions currently available will be advertised below.
PRIMARY & SECONDARY CASUAL TEACHING POSITIONS
Mount Annan Christian College is seeking qualified, passionate, engaging, innovative and dynamic Primary and Secondary School Teachers to join our Casual Teaching Register.
About Mount Annan Christian College:
Mount Annan Christian College (MACC) is a co-educational Prep to Year 12 Christian College in the Macarthur region. MACC is highly valued for its nurturing, caring community, and is recognised as a leader in the implementation of innovation in education, with a focus on developing the potential within each child and positioning them for lives of purpose.
Reports to: Head of Primary | Head of Secondary
Skills and Attributes:
The successful candidate will be a reliable and enthusiastic person looking to impact on the role with excellent communication skills.
- Recognised accreditation / registration with NESA and evidence of these criteria should be included in your application.
- Enthusiastic and hardworking, demonstrating a willingness to learn, take initiative, have a positive attitude, be flexible.
- A committed Christian with a strong understanding of their faith.
- Ability to assent to the School’s Statement of Faith.
- Applicants must have a Working With Children number for NSW.
How to Apply:
- Applicants should complete a College application form which can be found on the website @ http://employment.macc.nsw.
- Submit the College application form with your CV, professional references and cover letter.
- Submit your application to the Head of Operations @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information about the position contact the Head of Operations on (02) 46347474
- Child Protection screening procedures apply. A current First Aid Certificate is required and should be included in your application
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have current teacher’s registration in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in teaching?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a secondary school teacher?
Year 5-12 Learning Support Teacher
Permanent Full Time Position (For immediate start)
(With the potentional for transition into a Coordinators role)
Mount Annan Christian College has an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified, passionate and dynamic Learning Support teacher looking to potentially take on a Coordinator’s role.
About Mount Annan Christian College:
Mount Annan Christian College offers teachers and leaders the opportunity to further develop as professionals and work in a school that has grown to be among the very best. The College has achieved a well-deserved reputation for not only graduating great students but developing great teachers and educational leaders.
- Year 5–12 Learning Support Teacher
- Responsible to the Head of Secondary under the direction of the Headmaster.
Skills and Attributes
The successful candidate will:
- hold a relevant Special Education qualification and/or experience in the Learning Support area
- have exemplary communication skills, evidence by experience working with staff, students, parents and outside agencies
- be enthusiastic and hardworking, demonstrating a willingness to learn, take initiative, have a positive attitude and be flexible
- be prepared to liaise with staff across Years 5-12 and work with children, both in class or in a withdrawal capacity
- ensure teachers are able to develop appropriate documents including programs that reflect best practice
- enjoy working with enthusiastic teachers and teachers’ aides to deliver learning support programs
- have a passion for developing the whole child and be willing to design programs to support social/emotional learning and offer behavioural support
- be responsible for assessing individual student needs, designing and facilitating the implementation of Individual Plans, communicating with parents and supporting classroom teachers to assist all students to reach their full potential
- oversee government requirements and data e.g. Nationally Consistent Collection of Data (NCCD) and complete appropriate documentation
- write and update IEPs for students in consultation with class teachers, relevant specialists, parents and Year Advisors
- knowledge of, and ability to perform, relevant testing (YARC, S.A. Spelling and benchmarks)
- have leadership experience or a commitment to developing leadership skills in leading a team of Teacher Aides.
How to Apply
NESA accreditation and a current WWCC approval number is required.
Current First Aid qualification (including CPR and Anaphylaxis Training) required.
Applicants must be committed Christians with an active involvement in a local church.
Applicants should register their interest by submitting a cover letter to the Headmaster, outlining their motivation and experience; resume; completed Teacher Application Form (found on our College website – http://macc.nsw.edu.au/community/jobs-at-macc/) and certified copies of qualifications.
CV’s and a College application form should be submitted via email to email@example.com
Applications close 4.00 pm Monday 24th February 2020.
How to apply
CV’s and a College application form available below should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org