Jobs at MACC
As MACC grows in student numbers, our College staff will continue to increase.
If you are interested in being a part of our dedicated staff team, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Any positions currently available will be advertised below.
Student Services Support
Mount Annan Christian College (MACC) is a co-educational Prep to Year 12 Christian College in the
Macarthur region. MACC is highly valued for its nurturing, caring community, and is recognised as a
leader in the implementation of innovation in education, with a focus on developing the potential within
each child and positioning them to ENJOY a life of purpose.
We are currently seeking a full-time Student Services team member to join our Student Services
Team. This job will suit a proactive, self-directed and motivated individual who thrives in a fast paced,
dynamic environment with a focus on excellence in customer service and support.
Skills & Qualifications
- Preferably experience in school administration but not essential.
- Experience with a school’s Student and Learning Management System (MACC uses Edumate).
- Will hold a current Senior First Aid Certificate (this should be included in your application) and have the ability to perform first aid, manage and lead the school’s sick bay.
- Preferably experience in managing administration in regards to Medical plans and liaising with parents.
- Good interpersonal skills and experience managing difficult situations.
- Personal Abilities and Attributes
- Demonstrates a high level of ability in taking responsibility for own actions.
- Demonstrates a high level of sensitivity in dealings with key stakeholders.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan and prioritise work according to strict guidelines.
- Demonstrates ability to work both independently and within a collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrates high level of motivation and initiative.
- Must be well presented and approachable.
- Must have attention to detail.
All applicants should have sound knowledge of WHS practices and will be required to adhere to school policies.
Interacting with students and teachers, the applicant should have strong communication skills.
A Working With Children Check is required.
If this sounds like you – please send your cover letter, CV, and MACC Application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
The MACC Application form can be found on the website under the community tab. Applicants will be interviewed as appropriate applications are received.
Permanent K-6 Learning Support Teacher (0.6)
Permanent K-6 Learning Support Teacher (0.6)
Commencing Term 1 2020
An exciting opportunity exists to join our growing school community at Mount Annan Christian College in 2020. We are seeking a suitably qualified, experienced, passionate, engaging, innovative and dynamic part time K-6 Learning Support Teacher. Whilst the role is currently 3 days per week, there is potential for it to increase to a full time position in the future.
About Mount Annan Christian College:
Mount Annan Christian College (MACC) is a growing co-educational Prep to Year 12 Christian College in the Macarthur region. MACC is highly valued for its nurturing, caring community, and is recognised as a leader in the implementation of innovation in education, with a focus on developing the potential within each child and positioning them to enjoy a life of purpose.
The successful candidate will:
have a minimum 2 years experience working in Learning Support.
be a qualified Primary Teacher, ideally with additional qualifications or a willingness to acquire additional qualifications in Special Education.
enjoy working with enthusiastic teachers and teachers’ aides to deliver learning support programs.
be passionate about working with students with additional needs, both within the classroom and through withdrawal, as appropriate.
have a passion for developing the whole child and be willing to design programs to support social/emotional learning and offer behavioural support.
be responsible for assessing individual student needs, designing and facilitating the implementation of Individual Plans, communicating with parents and supporting classroom teachers to assist all students to reach their full potential.
assist the K-12 Learning Support Coordinator to prepare funding applications, NCCD data collection and standardised testing.
report directly to the K-12 Learning Support Coordinator and Head of Primary.
Salary and conditions are in accordance with the 2019 MACC Teachers Enterprise Agreement.
How to apply:
Applicants should register their interest by submitting a cover letter to the Headmaster, outlining their motivation and experience; CV; completed Teacher Application Form (found on our College website – http://macc.nsw.edu.au/welcome/employment/) and certified copies of qualifications.
Completed Applications should be submitted to email@example.com 4.00 pm Monday 2nd September 2019.
How to apply
CV’s and a College application form available below should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org