Jobs at MACC
As MACC grows in student numbers, our College staff will continue to increase.
If you are interested in being a part of our dedicated staff team, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any positions currently available will be advertised below.
CAPA (Visual Arts Teacher 7-12) Full time, Permanent Commencing Term 1 2019
Mount Annan Christian College offers teachers and leaders the opportunity to further develop as professionals and work in a school that has grown to be among the very best. The College has achieved a well-deserved reputation for not only graduating great students but developing great teachers and educational leaders.
Due to the growth of the College, we are seeking to appoint an innovative, energetic and collaborative Secondary Visual Arts teacher to lead the Visual Arts department into its next phase of development. The ability to guide and integrate Visual Arts throughout Primary and to create a whole school approach and vision. Suitably qualified professionals who have the proven capacity and experience to motivate and mentor others, are invited to apply.
The ideal applicant will have a dynamic proactive approach to teaching, immersion into College life, enthusiasm for teaching young people, with experience in the subject area to the HSC level. The ability and experience to teach within the other areas of the CAPA Faculty, such as Music or Drama, would be advantageous.
This position reports directly to the Head of Secondary and commences at the start of Term 1, 2019.
More specifically, the successful candidate will have the ability to:
- Demonstrate experience in teaching 7-12 Visual Arts
- Contribute to an innovative educational direction that exists within the College
- Promote Visual Arts throughout the College and community and organize art exhibitions
- Develop a stimulating learning environment and enhance appeal of classroom
- Differentiate in the classroom to promote growth for each individual student
- Drive academic programs and results in all areas leading up to the HSC
- Demonstrate exemplary organisation and communication skills
- Be passionate about Visual Arts and integrating faith into the teaching of CAPA
- Implement digital literacy with regard to application of pedagogy
- Demonstrate implementation of planned activities and supply evidence of effective evaluation of teacher/learning activities
- Present appropriate tertiary qualifications, including teaching qualifications
NESA accreditation and a current WWCC approval number is required.
Current First Aid qualification (including CPR and Anaphylaxis Training) required.
Applicants must be committed Christians with an active involvement in a local church.
Applicants should register their interest by submitting a cover letter to the Headmaster, outlining their motivation and experience; resume; completed Teacher Application Form (found on our College website – http://macc.nsw.edu.au/welcome/employment/) and certified copies of qualifications.
Applications should be submitted by the 20th April 2018.
How to apply
CV’s and a College application form available below should be submitted via email to email@example.com