Jobs at MACC
As MACC grows in student numbers, our College staff will continue to increase.
If you are interested in being a part of our dedicated staff team, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any positions currently available will be advertised below.
We are seeking someone to take up the role as a trusted bus driver for the morning and afternoon school children bus runs.
Important features are to be able to work as part of a team, however, also be capable of working alone when required. All applicants should have sound knowledge of WHS practices and will be required to adhere to school policies.
Interacting with students and teachers, the applicant should have strong communication skills.
This is a part-time position working 20 hours per week in total as the College bus driver in a split shift. The bus driver position is not required during school holiday periods and will be on stand down at that time.
A Working With Children Check is required.
If this sounds like you – please send your cover letter, CV, and MACC Application form to email@example.com
The MACC Application form can be found on the Website under the community tab.
Agriculture (TAS) Teacher (7-12) Full-time Permanent
Mount Annan Christian College offers teachers and leaders the opportunity to further develop as professionals and work in a school that has grown to be among the very best. The College has achieved a well-deserved reputation for not only graduating great students but developing great teachers and educational leaders.
We are seeking to appoint an innovative, energetic and collaborative professional who has the capacity to work in collaboration with others in the TAS Faculty. The position involves the teaching of Stages 5 and 6 Agriculture and Technology Mandatory Stage 4. The ability to teach other subjects within the TAS Faculty would be an advantage, as would the ability to teach Geography (HSIE). The ideal applicant will be able to prepare animals and students for showing, foster the use and implementation of new technologies and assist in maintaining the Ag plot. They will have a dynamic proactive approach to teaching, immersion into College life, enthusiasm for teaching young people, with professional values and experience in the Faculty area to the HSC level.
Ensuring high quality educational outcomes, to meet the highest possible standards for our students is part of our values and ethos. Teachers should be committed to their own professional development and expanding work practices to fulfil these values. Applicants must be committed Christians with an active involvement in a local church.
More specifically, the successful candidate will have the ability to:
- Demonstrate experience in teaching Agriculture to the HSC level and Stage 4 Technology Mandatory
- Work collaboratively within a team to contribute in the further development of the TAS Faculty, including the management of an Ag Aid
- Prepare animals and students for showing, foster the use and implementation of new technologies and assist in maintaining the Ag plot
- Contribute to an innovative educational direction that exists within the College
- Drive academic programs and results in the subject areas leading up to the HSC
- Demonstrate exemplary organisation and communication skills
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of the curriculum and assessment
- Implement digital literacy with regard to application of pedagogy
- Exhibit well developed communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and engage with students, parents and staff
- Present appropriate tertiary qualifications, including teaching qualifications
NESA accreditation and a current WWCC approval number is required.
Current First Aid qualification (including CPR and Anaphylaxis Training) required.
Applicants must be committed Christians with an active involvement in a local church.
Applicants should register their interest by submitting a cover letter to the Headmaster, outlining their motivation and experience; resume; completed Teacher Application Form (found below) and certified copies of qualifications.
CV’s and a College application form should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 23rd November 2018.
2019 Prep (Preschool) Teacher Aide Position
Permanent Full Time
Due to continued growth at Mount Annan Christian College, we are seeking a qualified, passionate, engaging and energetic Certificate III in Children’s Services worker to fill the role of Prep Teacher Aide in our Prep – Transition to School Program.
About Mount Annan Christian College:
Mount Annan Christian College (MACC) is a co-educational Prep to Year 12 Christian College in the Macarthur region. MACC is highly valued for its nurturing, caring community, and is recognised as a leader in the implementation of innovation in education, with a focus on developing the potential within each child and positioning them for lives of purpose.
- Permanent Full Time Teacher Aide (School Holiday Stand down).
- Please read the job description attached for further details of the role.
- Salary and conditions under the Christian Schools Multi Enterprise Agreement.
Skills and Attributes:
The successful candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic, hardworking and energetic, demonstrating a willingness to learn, take initiative.
- Have a positive and warm attitude towards young children and seeing them nurtured in all areas.
- Possess a Certificate III in Childrens Services as a minimum qualification, preferably with a minimum of one years’ experience.
- Hold a current NSW Working With Children Check.
- Hold a current First Aide Certificate or be willing to obtain one prior to employment.
- Be a committed Christian with a strong understanding of their faith.
- Ability to assent to the School’s Statement of Faith.
How to Apply:
- Applicants should complete a College Support Services application form which can be found below
- Submit the College application form with your CV, professional references and cover letter.
- Submit your application to the Head of Operations @ email@example.com by Friday 16th
- For further information about the position contact the Head of Operations on (02) 46347474
- Child Protection screening procedures apply. A current First Aid Certificate is required and should be included in your application
Please click for the Role Description
How to apply
CV’s and a College application form available below should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org