Jobs at MACC
As MACC grows in student numbers, our College staff will continue to increase.
If you are interested in being a part of our dedicated staff team, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Any positions currently available will be advertised below.
Mathematics Teacher (7-12) Full time, Permanent
Commencing Term 1, 2018
Due to the growth of the College, we are seeking to appoint an innovative, energetic and collaborative Secondary Mathematics teacher to work within our Mathematics Faculty. Suitably qualified professionals who have current Stage 6 Mathematics experience are invited to apply. The ability to teach Stage 4 STEM_ed would be advantageous.
More specifically, the successful candidate will have the ability to:
- Demonstrate experience in teaching 7-12 Mathematics including Extension 1 & 2
- Contribute to an innovative educational direction that exists within the College
- Differentiate in the classroom to promote growth for each individual student
- Drive academic programs and results in all areas leading up to the HSC
- Demonstrate exemplary organisation and communication skills.
- Be passionate about Mathematics and integrating faith into the teaching of Mathematics
- Implement digital literacy with regard to application of pedagogy
- Demonstrate implementation of planned activities and supply evidence of effective evaluation of teacher/learning activities
- Present appropriate tertiary qualifications, including teaching qualifications
NESA accreditation, current First Aid qualifications and a current WWCC approval number is required.
Applicants must be committed Christians with an active involvement in a local church.
CV’s and a College application form should be submitted by Friday 3rd November 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
CV’s and a College application form available below should be submitted via email to email@example.com